Getting to Hana no Mori
- ①San'yo Expressway Route (from Hiroshima)
- This is a route using the San'yo Expressway and Kochi Interchange. It requires about 50 minutes of travel. There are a few intersections where there are no traffic lights. It is a route with little traffic where it is possible to speed up too much, so please drive carefully. There is a convenience store (a Seven Eleven) midway through this route.
Route to Hana no Mori from the San'yo Expressway and Kochi Interchange
- ②Sera Interchange Route (from Onomichi)
- This is a route using the Matsue Expressway and Sera Interchange. From the Sera Interchange, it takes about 20 minutes. There are no convenience stores or gas stations on the way. Right after leaving the Sera Interchange, you will find the Sera Roadside Station.
Route to Hana no Mori from the Sera Interchange
- ③Kisa Interchange Route (from Miyoshi, Shobara and Matsue)
- This is a route using the Onomichi/Matsue Expressway and Kisa Interchange. It is a 20km long route through the Japan National Route 184 and Prefectural Route 56, taking about 30 minutes.
Route to Hana no Mori from the Kisa Interchange
It seems that if you use Google Maps or your car navigation and set your destination to “Hana no Mori,” you might be instructed to follow narrow mountain roads.
If you set your destination as “Serakogen Farm,” you will find a signboard showing how to get to “Hana no Mori,” so please follow the instructions written there.
Route times from each city
- From Hiroshima:
- about 1 hour 30 minutes
- From Fukuyama:
- about 1 hour
- From Okayama:
- about 2 hours
- From Matsue:
- about 1 hour 40 minutes
- From Miyoshi:
- about 30 minutes