Regarding using the facilities
To customers with small children
Nursing room (the building next to the restrooms) and diaper changing stations (one located within the women’s restroom, one located within the nursing room) available. We also have baby strollers (5 strollers) available to rent for free near the ticket booth.
To customers with disabilities
Wheelchairs (4 wheelchairs) are available to rent for free near the ticket booth. (first come, first served, no reservations allowed) We also have a bathroom available for disabled persons.
To customers with pets
You may enter the park with your pet. (Please refrain from bringing them with you inside the restaurant and shop.) Please observe proper etiquette such as using a leash.
Regarding the use of the nursing rooms/diaper changing sheets/changing room
We have 2 nursing rooms, and one diaper changing station, available. The room measures approximately 2.5 jo (tatami mats — about 3.83 square meters). If you wish to use the room, please notify the nearby kitchen staff. Furthermore, if you book a reservation beforehand, you may use the room as a changing room as well. Reservations will be accepted via an online form or by telephone. If the room is available, you may use it on the day of your visit without a reservation.
Regarding the use of the changing room
Fee: 300 yen for 30 minutes
Available hours: 9:00 to 16:00
Precautions for use
- Please note that we may not accept reservations during busy periods such as Golden Week and Obon.
- Regardless of the reason, if 30 minutes have passed from the time of a reservation, other customers will be given priority for use.
- The changing room at Sera Kogen Farm is also used as a nursing room. Please note that it may be used as a nursing room during non-reserved hours.
- Please note that it may not be available at your desired time if reservations overlap.
- Please sign the application form and pay the fee after asking the staff to use the room. (Advance payment)
- Please refrain from eating, smoking, using objects that may ignite, or bringing pets with you (except for service dogs) in the changing room.
- Security in the changing room is your responsibility, so please make sure to lock the door when you leave the room. Be mindful of security with regard to valuables such as cash.
- Please take your garbage home with you.
- Since the changing room is used also as a nursing room, please be considerate of other customers.
- Please return the key to the Forest Shop or the Rose Shop after use.
- A lost key will incur an additional charge of ¥5,000.
Rose Shop Hana no Mori
This shop sells rose-themed accessories and souvenirs. Original items from Hana no Mori, featuring illustrations commissioned from the illustrator Shiro Fujikawa, are very popular for their gentle touch. These items are sold only at our facilities, and are very highly recommended.
Garden Cafe Sora no Kitchen
Here, diners can enjoy meals prepared with ingredients from Sera Kogen. There is also a takeout corner providing soft cream and beverages.