Tulip field in 2018
- The design of the tulip field changes every year and entices visitors to go again and again.
- “Rainbow Field”・“Pallet Field”・“Sample Garden” that collects rare varieties
- The largest in Japan with 200,000 tulip bulbs covering 15,000㎡! The theme for “Tulip Festival” this year is “Beauties of Nature” that will showcase the tulips with a Japanese touch to it.
- Please enjoy the spring flowers such as early tulip blooms, grape hyacinth and rape blossoms that are planted in “Early Spring Garden” which have bloomed before the tulips!
- Please also enjoy the local “Sera Burger” which was placed sixth in the entire country!
Best time for viewing
Tulips: Around April 20 – May 10
Early tulip blooms: Around April 15 – end of April
Grape hyacinth and rape blossoms: Around April 15 – end of April
Flowering informationTo the report summary
The dahlia garden has closed as of 29 October. Thank you all so much for visiting. Also thank you for coming to the radish festival held on 28 and 29 October despite the rain. Serakogen farm will be closed temporarily until spring in preparation for the upcoming tulip festival. The “Rose Fiesta” held in the woods…
2017 Spring Tulip Festival Overview
- April 15, 2017 (Sat) - May 10 (Wed) Extended until 14th (Sunday)!
- Closed days
- Opening hours
- Entrance fee
- Adults 800 yen, children from 4 years old to elementary school students 400 yen (group with more than 15 people will get a 1 person discount)
- Parking lot
- 1,000 vehicles (free) large buses allowed
- * Wheelchairs, disabled toilets, and strollers are available for rental
* Pets are allowed inside the park
* Visitors may feel free to bring their own boxed lunches. Please clean after yourselves.
Tilip field information
- About 300 species 750,000 this
- Flower planting area
- About 65,000 square meters