Tulip field in 2018
- The design of the tulip field changes every year and entices visitors to go again and again.
- “Rainbow Field”・“Pallet Field”・“Sample Garden” that collects rare varieties
- The largest in Japan with 200,000 tulip bulbs covering 15,000㎡! The theme for “Tulip Festival” this year is “Beauties of Nature” that will showcase the tulips with a Japanese touch to it.
- Please enjoy the spring flowers such as early tulip blooms, grape hyacinth and rape blossoms that are planted in “Early Spring Garden” which have bloomed before the tulips!
- Please also enjoy the local “Sera Burger” which was placed sixth in the entire country!
Best time for viewing
Tulips: Around April 20 – May 10
Early tulip blooms: Around April 15 – end of April
Grape hyacinth and rape blossoms: Around April 15 – end of April
Flowering informationTo the report summary
We’ve had several consecutive days of warm weather. Currently 70% to 80% of our flowers are in bloom. The field in this photo looks like it’s just about ready to bloom. We anticipate that this weekend will be a great time to see these flowers! We hope you will come and visit our tulip fields filled with blooming flowers♪
2017 Spring Tulip Festival Overview
- April 15, 2017 (Sat) - May 10 (Wed) Extended until 14th (Sunday)!
- Closed days
- Opening hours
- Entrance fee
- Adults 800 yen, children from 4 years old to elementary school students 400 yen (group with more than 15 people will get a 1 person discount)
- Parking lot
- 1,000 vehicles (free) large buses allowed
- * Wheelchairs, disabled toilets, and strollers are available for rental
* Pets are allowed inside the park
* Visitors may feel free to bring their own boxed lunches. Please clean after yourselves.
Tilip field information
- About 300 species 750,000 this
- Flower planting area
- About 65,000 square meters