Frequently asked questionsFAQ
- Can pets enter the gardens? Is there any entry cost?
- Pets can enter free of charge. Please obey the rules below.
- Please always use a leash or carry bag.
- There are visitors who are afraid of animals. Please show respect towards these visitors.
- Cleaning after one’s pet is the owner’s responsibility. Please collect and dispose of the pet’s droppings.
- Please refrain from entering the shops, restaurants and cafés. However, you may be seated in the cafeteria’s terrace.
- We will not bear any responsibility for incidents occurred inside the gardens. Please be aware that you are responsible for whatever happens while enjoying the gardens is your own responsibility
- About drone photography/filming
- As a rule, photography and filming are prohibited. Please inquire with us if you desire to record media materials.
This also applies in the case of devices being operated from outside the gardens.
- Garden hours and entry out of hours
- The gardens are generally open between 9:00 and 17:00, but on long holidays and Obon season, we open early and close later. Please check our website for extended hours information.
- Is it possible to enter outside normal hours?
- Excepting during special events, the gardens receive maintenance outside normal hours, so entering then is forbidden. However, depending on flowering season, we may open earlier and close later. Please check our website for extended hours information.
- About loan wheelchairs
- We loan wheelchairs free of charge. We loan them out on a first-come first-served basis; is not necessary to reserve them.
- About cosplay photography sessions
- We allow this, but please refrain from using extremely revealing outfits.
In the case of using props, please consider the safety of other visitors.
- About bringing your own bento/lunch
- We allow this. Please use the benches in the gardens to enjoy your meal. However, please keep in mind it is forbidden to bring food from outside into the cafeteria and café.
- Is it possible to get to the gardens through public transportation?
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, you can get to the gardens by acquiring a “Sera Noen Hanameguri Kippu” (Sera Gardens Flower Tour Ticket) at the Hiroshima Bus Center. This ticket includes the entrance fee in addition to a non-stop shuttle trip to Sera Kogen Farm.
You may find out more about the “Sera Noen Hanameguri Kippu” here.
No buses travel to Sera Kogen Farm on weekdays.
It is possible to ride a cab or drive a rental car from the closest bus stop or train station.